Experienced Legal Help For Juveniles

Parents can be devastated when their child is charged as a delinquent minor. They are overwhelmed and uncertain as to how to protect their child from the state. The impact of the charge can have lasting effects on their child’s future. Both the parents and the child are scared and do not know how to proceed.

It is critical to enlist the services of a lawyer with the knowledge, skill and experience to represent your child in juvenile court.

How To Contact Us

If your child faces charges of assault, theft, possession of narcotics or any other criminal offense. Whether negotiating with the prosecution or advocating in juvenile court.

If your child needs vigorous representation in the face of the overwhelming power of the state, call our law firm at 815-397-7000 or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting. We can answer your questions, provide a candid assessment of your case and recommend the best steps to take.